Stunning ladies riding boots fit for all occasions…
Denver Paddock Boots offer the wearer timeless sophistication combined with European styling. Crafted using super sleek lines they incorporate extensive shaping and curvature for a flattering look, unrivalled style and enduring comfort. With rear zip entry and elasticated front laces these boots not only look great, but also offer the wearer a high level of comfort and functionality. Smart enough to pair with our colour matching Windsor Ladies Half Chaps for day to day training or competition and affordable enough to wear as your staple day to day boot on the yard.
Riding Boots: Key features...
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade leather lining
- Elasticated sides
- Elasticated front lacing
- Rear YKK zip fastenings
- Two-point spur rests
- Top fastening tabs
- Durable grip soles
- Light hygiene insoles
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
- Use a firm brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.